10 THINGS TO THINK ABOUT AS WE START THIS NEW YEAR…
10. Economies, recessions, and recoveries are created by mindsets, not dollars and sense.
9. Feed your dreams and starve your doubts.
8. Violence is evil. Revenge is evil squared.
7. If you participate in the belief that peace is impossible on our planet, it always will be.
6. There is no future in the past. Let your direction be forward, not back.
5. In the battle of “us” and them, nobody wins.
4. Leaders are elected not to rule, but to serve; not to pander to our lowest common denominator, but to appeal to the highest within us.
3. See your greatness and help those around you to see theirs.
2. Every religion on this planet has played a role in exciting passions and prejudices in its followers. Let the world’s religions and religious leaders be part of the solution and not part of the problem in 2013.
1. Neither God nor government is there to catch all your fly balls for you. You’re here to learn to do it yourself and in concert with others. You’ll miss your flight to greatness, while you’re waiting on the bus to fairness.
Borrowed from The Affirmation Spot