arts, business, Color, entertainment, Family, Female Photographers in Oklahoma, food, home, illustration, Life, love, Macro Photography, nature, Nikon, Nikon D800, Oklahoma Female Photographers, photography, style
arts, Black & White Photography, business, Color, entertainment, Family, Harley Davidson, Heritage Softail, home, illustration, Life, love, Macro Photography, Motorcycles, Nikon, Nikon D800, Oklahoma Female Photographers, photography, style, transportation, Travel, vacation
10 THINGS TO THINK ABOUT AS WE START THIS NEW YEAR…
10. Economies, recessions, and recoveries are created by mindsets, not dollars and sense.
9. Feed your dreams and starve your doubts.
8. Violence is evil. Revenge is evil squared.
7. If you participate in the belief that peace is impossible on our planet, it always will be.
6. There is no future in the past. Let your direction be forward, not back.
5. In the battle of “us” and them, nobody wins.
4. Leaders are elected not to rule, but to serve; not to pander to our lowest common denominator, but to appeal to the highest within us.
3. See your greatness and help those around you to see theirs.
2. Every religion on this planet has played a role in exciting passions and prejudices in its followers. Let the world’s religions and religious leaders be part of the solution and not part of the problem in 2013.
1. Neither God nor government is there to catch all your fly balls for you. You’re here to learn to do it yourself and in concert with others. You’ll miss your flight to greatness, while you’re waiting on the bus to fairness.
Borrowed from The Affirmation Spot
arts, Babies, Black & White Photography, Children, Children Photographers in Oklahoma, Color, expecting mom, Life, love, motherhood, Newborn Photography, Newborns, Nikon D800, Oklahoma Female Photographers, photography
If you are an expecting mom or just recently had your bundle of joy, I would love to hear from you. I am looking for 2 Newborns to photograph. Babies need to be 10 days or younger.
There is no cost to you. If interested please contact me for all of the details.
Patricia Isbell | 940.393.1831
Be careful of the words you say, keep them soft and sweet; You never know from day to day which ones you’ll have to eat.
The Dodge and Burn tools can be so helpful when editing your images. Don’t overlook them by any means.
This is an image I worked on today. I took this over a year ago in New Mexico. It was originally in color but I converted it to black and white and then applied what I know using the Dodge and Burn tools in Photoshop Elements. This can be done in Lightroom as well.
This image is after converting to black and white. I have done nothing else to it.
Now this after using the Dodge and Burn tools in Elements… Nothing dramatic but just enough of a difference to bring him more out of the image.
arts, ava, Black & White Photography, business, Children, Children Photographers in Oklahoma, Color, fashion, home, illustration, Life, love, niece, Nikon, Nikon D800, photography, Sigma 85 f1.4, sneak peek, style
That was our theme for tonight’s shoot. Hippie Style!
We recently added some new colors and textures to the studio so tonight was the first night that I was able to take advantage of using some of them. This is Ava Marie, my great niece (most of you have seen her here before).
She was simply adorable tonight. This is a sneak peek. I will post more tomorrow.
Captured using my Nikon D800 and the AMAZING Sigma 85mm f1.4 lens. Wow, I love this setup…
Thank you for looking!
arts, business, Camera Bags, camera body, Color, fashion, home, illustration, kelly moore, Kelly Moore Bags, Life, love, new camera, Nikon, Nikon D800, Oklahoma Female Photographers, Oklahoma Wedding Photographers, photography, style, Travel, vacation, wedding congratulations, Weddings
I am so squealing…. These are my 2 new camera bags.
Introducing the KELLY MOORE JUJU BAG & the KELLY MOORE 2 SUES BAG.
Talk about function. The JuJu bag is great for all my equipment where as the 2 Sues is more for my camera body, lens and a flash. But neither of them scream camera bag. That’s what I love most about them.